POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping - final [~110kB] : Re: Eavesdropping - final [~110kB] Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping - final [~110kB]
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 30 Aug 2007 05:40:01
Message: <web.46d68fd78fd31a74731f01d10@news.povray.org>
This really is excellent.

I appreciate your comments about moving forwards from comments on WIP
images, but I feel I've missed out on the impact that this amazing final
version will have on the newcomer. It reminds me of how film trailers show
all the most spectacular bits, or indeed major plot twists... ;-)

That sentiment aside, I especially like the final poses and clothing - small
differences, some might say, but worth every man-hour. Great work, I too
look forward to your next creation!

Bill